Report: Jaromir Jagr agrees with Devils
|07.22.13 at 12:05 pm ET|
According to ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, the Devils and free agent right wing Jaromir Jagr have agreed to terms on a one-year contract. Czech TV reporter Roman Jedlicka had reported a deal was close over the weekend.
The Bruins elected to let Jagr leave via free agency after trading a first-round pick, Lane MacDermid and Cody Payne to the Stars for him prior to the trade deadline. Jagr had two goals and seven assists for nine points in 11 regular-season games for the B’s, and he had a solid postseason performance despite not scoring (he had 10 assists) in 22 playoff games.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara