Bruins continue captains practices
|09.03.13 at 3:08 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — More and more Bruins are arriving for voluntary practices each day at Ristuccia Arena as the open of training camp gets closer. After last week featured groups of skaters in the single digits, Tuesday’s informal session featured a much larger group. The newcomers among NHLers were Torey Krug and Johnny Boychuk.
The likes of Ryan Spooner, Jared Knight and Malcolm Subban were also in the house, but they were there for the first day of rookie camp, which featured meetings rather than ice time. The youngsters will take the ice Wednesday for the start of on-ice sessions, with the veterans skating beforehand as captains practices continue.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara