Bruins announce training camp roster
|09.11.13 at 4:00 pm ET|
The Bruins announced their roster for training camp Wednesday, with 51 players set to hit the ice for the B’s. Players did off-ice conditioning Wednesday and will begin practices on Thursday.
One notable takeaway from the groupings is that the projected members of the top two lines are in the same groups. Milan Lucic, David Krejci and Jarome Iginla are all in Group B, while Brad Marchand, Patrice Bergeron and Loui Eriksson are in Group A.
The two groups are as follows:
Forwards: Patrice Bergeron, Scott Campbell, Carter Camper, Jordan Caron, Jack Downing, Loui Eriksson, Justin Florek, Seth Griffith, Chris Kelly, Alexander Khokhlachev, Jared Knight, Matt Lindblad, Brad Marchand, Bobby Robins, Reilly Smith
Goaltenders: Tuukka Rask, Niklas Svedberg
Forwards: Anthony Camara, Gregory Campbell, Craig Cunningham, Alex Fallstrom, Rob Flick, Matt Fraser, Jarome Iginla, Nick Johnson, David Krejci, Milan Lucic, Daniel Paille, Tyler Randell, Carl SÃ¶derberg, Ryan Spooner, Shawn Thornton
Defensemen: Matt Bartkowski, Zdeno Chara, Tommy Cross, Torey Krug, Adam McQuaid, Kevan Miller, Zach Trotman, Ben Youds
Goaltenders: Chad Johnson, Adam Morrison, Malcolm Subban
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara