Patrice Bergeron to make preseason debut on Saturday
|09.20.13 at 3:01 pm ET|
Bergeron has participated fully in training camp after suffering a host of injuries in the Stanley Cup finals, including a separated shoulder, torn cartilage, a cracked rib and a punctured lung. He was taken to the hospital following Game 6 and would not have been able to play in a potential Game 7, as he stayed in the hospital for two days.
The 2012 Selke winner’s debut will come two days after Gregory Campbell, who hadn’t played since Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals, got into game action for the first time this preseason. It will also mark the first time he has played in a game with new linemate Loui Eriksson.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?