Carl Soderberg joins morning skate, not ready to play
|10.10.13 at 11:50 am ET|
The Bruins held an optional skate Thursday morning, with Carl Soderberg joining his teammates on the ice for the first time since injuring his left ankle nearly two weeks ago.
Soderberg has been skating on his own since Monday but had not practiced. The morning skate was a good opportunity for the B’s to get him in a practice situation, as morning skates are less physically trying and do not involve contact. Claude Julien said that he Soderberg to practice Friday.
“I think it’s a start,” Julien said. “He’s skated enough the last [few days], so it was good to see him out there and doing at least some line rushes and stuff like that. He’s progressing well, but obviously not ready to play.”
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?