Loui Eriksson skates with Bruins teammates
|11.02.13 at 12:31 pm ET|
Loui Eriksson took the ice with his Bruins teammates for morning skate at Nassau Coliseum Saturday, marking the first time he’s stated since suffering a concussion last Wednesday against the Sabres.
Morning skates are non-contact and are usually a good opportunity for teams to get rehabbing players back on the ice with the rest of the team. Claude Julien had said Friday that Eriksson had passed the exertion test required to begin working out.
Johnny Boychuk, who is day-to-day after crashing into the boards in the second period Thursday against the Ducks, was not on the ice Saturday.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara