Loui Eriksson skates with Bruins teammates
|11.02.13 at 12:31 pm ET|
Loui Eriksson took the ice with his Bruins teammates for morning skate at Nassau Coliseum Saturday, marking the first time he’s stated since suffering a concussion last Wednesday against the Sabres.
Morning skates are non-contact and are usually a good opportunity for teams to get rehabbing players back on the ice with the rest of the team. Claude Julien had said Friday that Eriksson had passed the exertion test required to begin working out.
Johnny Boychuk, who is day-to-day after crashing into the boards in the second period Thursday against the Ducks, was not on the ice Saturday.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5