Adam McQuaid working out, riding stationary bike
|11.14.13 at 11:46 am ET|
Injured defenseman Adam McQuaid still has yet to skate since suffering a lower-body injury last Saturday against the Maple Leafs, but he did take a positive step forward Thursday when he rode the stationary bike.
Bruins coach Claude Julien said he saw McQuaid working out following the team’s morning skate, but that he still doesn’t know whether the team will take him to Ottawa for Friday’s game.
With McQuaid still out, Matt Bartkowski will play his second straight game as he remains in the lineup along Johnny Boychuk.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5