Adam McQuaid working out, riding stationary bike
|11.14.13 at 11:46 am ET|
Injured defenseman Adam McQuaid still has yet to skate since suffering a lower-body injury last Saturday against the Maple Leafs, but he did take a positive step forward Thursday when he rode the stationary bike.
Bruins coach Claude Julien said he saw McQuaid working out following the team’s morning skate, but that he still doesn’t know whether the team will take him to Ottawa for Friday’s game.
With McQuaid still out, Matt Bartkowski will play his second straight game as he remains in the lineup along Johnny Boychuk.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara