Chris Kelly: ‘I should be fine’
|11.22.13 at 6:37 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Chris Kelly said that the injury with which he is dealing shouldn’t limit him any further. Claude Julien had said the injury was preventing him from taking all of his faceoffs, which is why Carl Soderberg took eight draws Thursday.
Soderberg won six of his eight faceoffs, while Kelly only won three of 10.
“I should be fine,” Kelly said Friday. “Maybe I’ll get Carl to take some more. He did well last night in the circle. That’s a luxury to have, is guys on one line that can take draws. We’ll see how it goes.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara