Video: This is former Bruin who is suing NHL over concussions
|11.25.13 at 6:55 pm ET|
Among the 10 players to sue the NHL over concussions, as was learned Monday, was former Bruin Darren Banks, who played 20 games for the B’s from 1992-94.
Here’s a video of Banks in action.
In this fight, Banks took quite the pounding from Stu Grimson. It was on Oct. 31, and Banks next fought on Nov. 11.
Here’s what the complaint says about Banks:
“Since his retirement, he has suffered from injuries associated with such concussions and sub-concussive impacts, including but not limited to depression, personality change, memory loss, lack of concentration, severe headaches, and post-traumatic head syndrome.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5