Video: This is former Bruin who is suing NHL over concussions
|11.25.13 at 6:55 pm ET|
Among the 10 players to sue the NHL over concussions, as was learned Monday, was former Bruin Darren Banks, who played 20 games for the B’s from 1992-94.
Here’s a video of Banks in action.
In this fight, Banks took quite the pounding from Stu Grimson. It was on Oct. 31, and Banks next fought on Nov. 11.
Here’s what the complaint says about Banks:
“Since his retirement, he has suffered from injuries associated with such concussions and sub-concussive impacts, including but not limited to depression, personality change, memory loss, lack of concentration, severe headaches, and post-traumatic head syndrome.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara