Bruins getting their rest
|12.02.13 at 11:54 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Most of the Bruins stayed off the ice Monday at Ristuccia Arena, as the team is in the midst of a four-day layover between games.
After beating the Blue Jackets Saturday night at TD Garden, the B’s took Sunday off, while Monday saw a small group of players including Tuukka Rask, Chad Johnson, Jordan Caron and Shawn Thornton take the ice.
The Bruins will likely hold more full practices Tuesday and Wednesday before traveling to Montreal for Thursday’s meeting with the Canadiens.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season