Bruins getting their rest
|12.02.13 at 11:54 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Most of the Bruins stayed off the ice Monday at Ristuccia Arena, as the team is in the midst of a four-day layover between games.
After beating the Blue Jackets Saturday night at TD Garden, the B’s took Sunday off, while Monday saw a small group of players including Tuukka Rask, Chad Johnson, Jordan Caron and Shawn Thornton take the ice.
The Bruins will likely hold more full practices Tuesday and Wednesday before traveling to Montreal for Thursday’s meeting with the Canadiens.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara