Torey Krug, Adam McQuaid day-to-day; Bruins recall Kevan Miller
|12.03.13 at 10:15 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Both Torey Krug and Adam McQuaid were missing from Tuesday’s practice, while Kevan Miller took the ice after being recalled on an emergency basis.
Following the practice, Claude Julien said that McQuaid had re-aggravated the lower-body injury that kept him out for eight games last month. Julien said that both McQuaid and Krug are both considered day-to-day, though he did not divulge Krug’s injury.
McQuaid had played the last three games for the B’s. Krug has played in every game this season played throughout the Bruins’ last game Saturday against the Blue Jackets without any noticeable issues.
Miller, 26, made his NHL debut last month for the Bruins when he was recalled due to injuries to McQuaid and Dennis Seidenberg. The right-shot defenseman played three games for the B’s and had a career-high 20:13 of ice time on Nov. 25 against the Penguins.
Tuesday’s defensive pairings were as follows:
Chara – Boychuk
Seidenberg – Hamilton
Bartkowski – Miller
It is unclear whether either Krug or McQuaid will be available for Thursday’s game against the Canadiens.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5