Adam McQuaid out vs. Penguins, Maple Leafs
|12.07.13 at 11:41 am ET|
Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid did not participate in Saturday’s morning skate and will be out Saturday and Sunday against the Penguins and Maple Leafs, respectively.
McQuaid, who re-aggravated a lower-body injury last Saturday against the Blue Jackets, has been working out and will go on the team’s upcoming road trip, Claude Julien said Saturday. The team is aiming for him to resume skating early on next week.
With McQuaid and Johnny Boychuk (out three to seven days with a back sprain) both injured, the Bruins will rely on Matt Bartkowski and Kevan Miller for the time being.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara