Adam McQuaid out vs. Penguins, Maple Leafs
|12.07.13 at 11:41 am ET|
Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid did not participate in Saturday’s morning skate and will be out Saturday and Sunday against the Penguins and Maple Leafs, respectively.
McQuaid, who re-aggravated a lower-body injury last Saturday against the Blue Jackets, has been working out and will go on the team’s upcoming road trip, Claude Julien said Saturday. The team is aiming for him to resume skating early on next week.
With McQuaid and Johnny Boychuk (out three to seven days with a back sprain) both injured, the Bruins will rely on Matt Bartkowski and Kevan Miller for the time being.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season