Chris Kelly out 4-6 weeks with broken right fibula
|12.08.13 at 11:33 am ET|
Chris Kelly will miss four to six weeks with a broken right fibula suffered in Saturday’s game against the Penguins, the Bruins announced Sunday. Kelly was injured on a slash from Penguins forward Pascal Dupuis in the second period and has been placed on long-term injured reserve.
The Bruins also announced that they’ve placed Adam McQuaid (lower-body) on injured reserve and have called up forwards Ryan Spooner and Matt Fraser from Providence on an emergency basis.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara