Daniel Paille out with upper-body injury
|12.10.13 at 3:58 pm ET|
Danielle Paille is out with an upper-body injury, with no timetable for his return, according to the team.
Paille’s injury is the latest in what’s been a magnificent run of ailments for the B’s. The team recalled forward Nick Johnson on Tuesday. Here’s where the Bruins stand injury-wise:
Loui Eriksson: out indefinitely (concussion)
Chris Kelly: out four-to-six weeks (broken right fibula)
Dougie Hamilton: out two-to-four weeks (lower-body)
Daniel Paille: out indefinitely (upper-body)
Johnny Boychuk: day-to-day, expected to play Tuesday (sprained back)
Adam McQuaid: day-to-day (lower-body)
Shawn Thornton: out indefinitely (suspended)
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara