Daniel Paille out with upper-body injury
|12.10.13 at 3:58 pm ET|
Danielle Paille is out with an upper-body injury, with no timetable for his return, according to the team.
Paille’s injury is the latest in what’s been a magnificent run of ailments for the B’s. The team recalled forward Nick Johnson on Tuesday. Here’s where the Bruins stand injury-wise:
Loui Eriksson: out indefinitely (concussion)
Chris Kelly: out four-to-six weeks (broken right fibula)
Dougie Hamilton: out two-to-four weeks (lower-body)
Daniel Paille: out indefinitely (upper-body)
Johnny Boychuk: day-to-day, expected to play Tuesday (sprained back)
Adam McQuaid: day-to-day (lower-body)
Shawn Thornton: out indefinitely (suspended)
In addition to those injury’s and Thornton’s status, the Bruins had four players miss Monday’s practice with the flu in Zdeno Chara, Kevan Miller, Gregory Campbell and Chad Johnson.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5