Daniel Paille begins skating
|12.20.13 at 12:30 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Daniel Paille skated Friday morning, marking a step forward as he recovers from what the team has only called “concussion symptoms.”
Paille has missed the last five games after being sent back to Boston from last week’s Canadian road trip.
“He’s coming off concussion symptoms, so he’s starting to skate,” Claude Julien said. “He’ll skate tomorrow and we’ll go from there.”
Adam McQuaid (lower body) practiced with the B’s Friday and has been practicing with them since Monday. Peter Chiarelli said Wednesday that the team might hold him out through Christmas in order to give him more time off, but Julien said he “wouldn’t write him off” for Saturday’s game against the Sabres.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5