Daniel Paille begins skating
|12.20.13 at 12:30 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Daniel Paille skated Friday morning, marking a step forward as he recovers from what the team has only called “concussion symptoms.”
Paille has missed the last five games after being sent back to Boston from last week’s Canadian road trip.
“He’s coming off concussion symptoms, so he’s starting to skate,” Claude Julien said. “He’ll skate tomorrow and we’ll go from there.”
Adam McQuaid (lower body) practiced with the B’s Friday and has been practicing with them since Monday. Peter Chiarelli said Wednesday that the team might hold him out through Christmas in order to give him more time off, but Julien said he “wouldn’t write him off” for Saturday’s game against the Sabres.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara