Video: Ex-Bruin Tyler Seguin talks trash behind cops’ backs
|12.23.13 at 8:39 am ET|
When Tyler Seguin was traded from the Bruins to the Stars over the summer, B’s general manager Peter Chiarelli made no attempt to hide the fact that the team had tired of the young forward’s immature behavior.
The gossip website TMZ on Sunday published a video from a house party Seguin attended on Cape Cod over Fourth of July weekend, right before he was traded, and it shows Seguin showing some questionable judgment.
Two police officers, reportedly called to the house on a noise complaint, are seen shaking hands with Seguin as they start to leave. Seguin then turns toward his friends and whispers, “[Expletive] the 5-0.” He then jokingly asks if they should start a chant, “[Expletive] the po-po.”
Here’s the video (contains NSFW language).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara