Bruins unsure of Adam McQuaid’s timetable
|01.23.14 at 1:03 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Adam McQuaid was not on the ice for Thursday’s practice as he remains out with a leg injury. After the practice, Claude Julien said the team doesn’t have a good idea of when he will return.
“His injury is an injury that’s really hard to assess,” Julien said. “That’s why I’m giving you guys that day-to-day thing, because nobody, even the medical staff has not been able to give us or pinpoint a time. So it’s day-to-day. It depends on how he heals. It could be shorter, it could be longer. We’ve just got to go about it on a day-to-day situation.”
McQuaid missed the second half of Sunday’s game in Chicago and all of Monday’s game against the Kings. He has missed 19 games this season due to injury.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara