Bruins unsure of Adam McQuaid’s timetable
|01.23.14 at 1:03 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Adam McQuaid was not on the ice for Thursday’s practice as he remains out with a leg injury. After the practice, Claude Julien said the team doesn’t have a good idea of when he will return.
“His injury is an injury that’s really hard to assess,” Julien said. “That’s why I’m giving you guys that day-to-day thing, because nobody, even the medical staff has not been able to give us or pinpoint a time. So it’s day-to-day. It depends on how he heals. It could be shorter, it could be longer. We’ve just got to go about it on a day-to-day situation.”
McQuaid missed the second half of Sunday’s game in Chicago and all of Monday’s game against the Kings. He has missed 19 games this season due to injury.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5