Adam McQuaid still missing from practice
|01.31.14 at 1:11 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Adam McQuaid was once again the only player absent from practice as the Bruins skated Friday at Ristuccia Arena.
McQuaid has not played since the second period of the team’s shootout loss to the Blackhawks on Jan. 19 due to a leg injury. He has missed 23 total games this season due to multiple lower-body injuries.
The Bruins’ lines were the same in Friday’s practice as they were in Thursday’s loss to the Canadiens, with Chris Kelly on the third line with Carl Soderberg and Loui Eriksson.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara