Jarome Iginla named NHL Third Star of the Week
|02.10.14 at 4:41 pm ET|
Bruins forward Jarome Iginla was named the NHL‘s Third Star of the Week ending February. Canadiens goaltender Carey Price was named the First Star of the Week, while Stars netminder Kari Lehtonen took Second Star honors.
Iginla had multi-point games in three of his four contests over the week, picking up a goal and an assist against the Canucks and Senators, two assists against the Oilers and one assist against the Blues.
On the season, Iginla has 17 goals and 26 assists for 43 points in 57 games played. The 36-year-old Iginla has yet to miss a game in his first season with the Bruins.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time