Jarome Iginla named NHL Third Star of the Week
|02.10.14 at 4:41 pm ET|
Bruins forward Jarome Iginla was named the NHL‘s Third Star of the Week ending February. Canadiens goaltender Carey Price was named the First Star of the Week, while Stars netminder Kari Lehtonen took Second Star honors.
Iginla had multi-point games in three of his four contests over the week, picking up a goal and an assist against the Canucks and Senators, two assists against the Oilers and one assist against the Blues.
On the season, Iginla has 17 goals and 26 assists for 43 points in 57 games played. The 36-year-old Iginla has yet to miss a game in his first season with the Bruins.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara