Jarome Iginla named NHL Third Star of the Week
|02.10.14 at 4:41 pm ET|
Bruins forward Jarome Iginla was named the NHL‘s Third Star of the Week ending February. Canadiens goaltender Carey Price was named the First Star of the Week, while Stars netminder Kari Lehtonen took Second Star honors.
Iginla had multi-point games in three of his four contests over the week, picking up a goal and an assist against the Canucks and Senators, two assists against the Oilers and one assist against the Blues.
On the season, Iginla has 17 goals and 26 assists for 43 points in 57 games played. The 36-year-old Iginla has yet to miss a game in his first season with the Bruins.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5