Bruins recall Ryan Spooner
|04.01.14 at 11:16 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins recalled forward Ryan Spooner from Providence Tuesday morning, suggesting the team will start giving their regular forwards rest from games as soon as Wednesday against the Red Wings.
Spooner has played 22 games for the Bruins this season, most of which were spent playing on the third line when Chris Kelly was injured in December. In his 22 games, Spooner had zero goals and 11 assists for 11 points with a minus-1 rating.
In 42 games for Providence, Spooner has 10 goals and 30 assists for 40 points and a plus-11.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara