No update on Daniel Paille, Patrice Bergeron’s issue ‘very minor’
|04.12.14 at 3:54 pm ET|
The Bruins offered no update on winger Daniel Paille, who left Saturday’s game in the third period after taking a big hit from Sabres defenseman Jake McCabe.
Paille was slow to leave the ice and has already had two concussions this season. Patrice Bergeron also left the game, but he played the first two periods before missing the third, seemingly for the sake of rest. Bergeron sat Thursday in Minnesota, though the team said it wasn’t a healthy scratch.
“With Bergy it’s very minor,” Claude Julien said. “With Paisy I haven’t had a chance to talk yet with my trainers or to the doctors. I’ll probably see later on.”
The Bruins will finish their regular season schedule Sunday in New Jersey. Chris Kelly is not expected to play and Julien said that the team will likely call up multiple players from Providence to play.
For more Bruins coverage, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara