Multiple Bruins dealing with flu; no update on Daniel Paille
|04.15.14 at 1:02 pm ET|
Multiple Bruins are dealing with the flu, Bruins coach Claude Julien said after Tuesday’s practice. Missing from the practice were Chris Kelly, Daniel Paille, Patrice Bergeron, Loui Eriksson, Matt Bartkowski, Andrej Meszaros and Kevan Miller.
Julien would not specify which Bruins have the flu and which were battling other ailments, but Kelly, Paille, Bergeron and Miller all missed time late in the season.
Asked specifically about Paille, who did not play in Sunday’s regular season finale after leaving Saturday’s game with what looked to be a head injury, Julien declined comment. Paille had two concussions earlier in the season,
For more Bruins news, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5