Multiple Bruins dealing with flu; no update on Daniel Paille
|04.15.14 at 1:02 pm ET|
Multiple Bruins are dealing with the flu, Bruins coach Claude Julien said after Tuesday’s practice. Missing from the practice were Chris Kelly, Daniel Paille, Patrice Bergeron, Loui Eriksson, Matt Bartkowski, Andrej Meszaros and Kevan Miller.
Julien would not specify which Bruins have the flu and which were battling other ailments, but Kelly, Paille, Bergeron and Miller all missed time late in the season.
Asked specifically about Paille, who did not play in Sunday’s regular season finale after leaving Saturday’s game with what looked to be a head injury, Julien declined comment. Paille had two concussions earlier in the season,
For more Bruins news, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara