Bruins don’t mind being the punchline of Jimmy Fallon’s joke
|04.23.14 at 4:27 pm ET|
DETROIT — The which-knee-was-hurt video wasn’t the only one involving Brad Marchand that has been circulating over the last 24 hours.
Marchand, Dougie Hamilton and Zdeno Chara were all the butts of Jimmy Fallon‘s jokes in Tuesday’s “Tonight Show” as Fallon gave superlatives to different players in the NHL postseason based solely on their headshots.
Marchand was given the superlative for being the “Most Likely to Play a Pizza Delivery guy in an 80s Movie About Skiing,” Hamilton got “Easiest to Replicate as a Bobblehead” and Chara got “Most Likely to be Two Humans Sewn Together.”
“It’s pretty funny,” Milan Lucic said Wednesday. “At the end of the day, we had something to laugh about this morning.”
Hamilton, who has also said his head shot makes him look like Beeker from The Muppets, said he didn’t understand how he looked like a bobblehead, but did say he prefers Fallon to The Muppets. His teammates felt that Marchand’s superlative was the most accurate.
“I could [see him delivering pizzas],” Lucic said. “Out of the three, that’s probably the best one.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara