Bruins don’t mind being the punchline of Jimmy Fallon’s joke
|04.23.14 at 4:27 pm ET|
DETROIT — The which-knee-was-hurt video wasn’t the only one involving Brad Marchand that has been circulating over the last 24 hours.
Marchand, Dougie Hamilton and Zdeno Chara were all the butts of Jimmy Fallon‘s jokes in Tuesday’s “Tonight Show” as Fallon gave superlatives to different players in the NHL postseason based solely on their headshots.
Marchand was given the superlative for being the “Most Likely to Play a Pizza Delivery guy in an 80s Movie About Skiing,” Hamilton got “Easiest to Replicate as a Bobblehead” and Chara got “Most Likely to be Two Humans Sewn Together.”
“It’s pretty funny,” Milan Lucic said Wednesday. “At the end of the day, we had something to laugh about this morning.”
Hamilton, who has also said his head shot makes him look like Beeker from The Muppets, said he didn’t understand how he looked like a bobblehead, but did say he prefers Fallon to The Muppets. His teammates felt that Marchand’s superlative was the most accurate.
“I could [see him delivering pizzas],” Lucic said. “Out of the three, that’s probably the best one.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5