Milan Lucic, Chris Kelly undergo surgery
|05.23.14 at 1:23 pm ET|
Both Milan Lucic and Chris Kelly have undergone surgery for injuries suffered this season and are expected to be ready for the start of training camp, according to a statement released by Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli.
Lucic suffered a left wrist injury of Game 7 of the second round against the Canadiens, while Kelly missed the entire postseason with a herniated disk in his back.
For more Bruins news, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara