Bruins promote Scott Bradley, Ryan Nadeau, hire John Ferguson Jr.
|06.27.14 at 10:31 am ET|
The Bruins announced three front-office moves Saturday, the most notable of which was the promotion of Scott Bradley to assistant general manager to replace the departed Jim Benning.
Ryan Nadeau, who had been serving as the director of hockey administration on the team’s scouting staff, was promoted to director of hockey operations/analytics.
Former Maple Leafs general manager John Ferguson Jr. was hired as executive director of player personnel. Bradley had been serving as director of player personnel.
Perhaps Ferguson’s most notable move as Maple Leafs GM was trading the rights to Tuukka Rask to the Bruins in exchange for Andrew Raycroft in June of 2006.
For more Bruins news, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara