Report: Bruins send qualifying offer to Jordan Caron
|06.30.14 at 4:30 pm ET|
According to a report from Dan Cagen of the MetroWest Daily News, the Bruins have extended a qualifying offer to Jordan Caron, meaning they have done so for all 11 of their restricted free agents.
General manager Peter Chiarelli had said over the weekend that the team had already qualified Reilly Smith, Torey Krug, Justin Florek, Matt Bartkowski, Matt Fraser, Zach Trotman, David Warsofsky, Craig Cunningham, Tommy Cross and Tyler Randell.
The B’s signed another one of their restricted free agents, goaltender Niklas Svedberg, last week.
Teams had until 5 p.m. Monday to send their restricted free agents qualifying offers.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara