Report: Bruins send qualifying offer to Jordan Caron
|06.30.14 at 4:30 pm ET|
According to a report from Dan Cagen of the MetroWest Daily News, the Bruins have extended a qualifying offer to Jordan Caron, meaning they have done so for all 11 of their restricted free agents.
General manager Peter Chiarelli had said over the weekend that the team had already qualified Reilly Smith, Torey Krug, Justin Florek, Matt Bartkowski, Matt Fraser, Zach Trotman, David Warsofsky, Craig Cunningham, Tommy Cross and Tyler Randell.
The B’s signed another one of their restricted free agents, goaltender Niklas Svedberg, last week.
Teams had until 5 p.m. Monday to send their restricted free agents qualifying offers.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5