Milan Lucic wears a visor as semi-formal sessions continue
|09.04.14 at 1:11 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins and other NHL players contributed their semi-formal practices Thursday at Ristuccia Arena. Milan Lucic skated on his own for the second straight day, and he joined the other skaters for the first 15 minutes of the session before leaving the ice.
Lucic, who is recovering from wrist surgery, was sporting a new look. The 26-year-old, who has long worn a helmet without a visor, was wearing a visor on Thursday.
New look for Lucic. Rocking the visor. pic.twitter.com/pRNZnXorDA
— DJ Bean (@DJ_Bean) September 4, 2014
Not present among players previously in attendance were Zdeno Chara, Patrice Bergeron, Loui Eriksson and Daniel Paille. Bergeron, Eriksson and Paille were all scheduled to be at a Ray Bourque‘s golf tournament. Shawn Thornton, who skated with the group Tuesday and Wednesday, was not present, though Devils goaltender Cory Schneider took his place as non-Bruins skating with the team.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5