|Bruins sign Alexander Fallstrom to entry-level contract||03.16.13 at 12:38 pm ET|
The Bruins announced Saturday that they have signed forward Alexander Fallstrom to an entry-level contract.
Fallstrom was acquired by the B’s in the 2009 trade that sent Chuck Kobasew to Minnesota. The 22-year-old was a fourth round pick of the Wild in the 2009 draft and played the last four seasons at Harvard. He has nine goals ad 12 assists for 21 points in 31 games for Harvard this season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara