|Bruins announce preseason schedule||06.21.10 at 12:58 pm ET|
The Bruins will travel to Belfast, Northern Ireland and play their Giants Select team as part of a presason that will build up to their October 9 season opener in Prague vs. the Coyotes. Here’s is the full schedule, courtesy of the Bruins (all times EST unless indicated otherwise):
September 14 (Shelton, CT): Bruins Rookies vs. Islanders Rookies, The Rinks at Shelton, 5:00 p.m.
September 15 (Shelton, CT): Bruins Rookies vs. Islanders Rookies, The Rinks at Shelton, 4:00 p.m.
September 17: Bruins Full Training Camp opens (practice times/location TBD)
September 22: Bruins at Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, 7:30 p.m.
September 23: Bruins vs. Florida Panthers, Blue Cross Arena, 7:00 p.m.
September 25: Bruins vs. Florida Panthers, TD Garden, 7:00 p.m.
September 28: Bruins at Washington Capitals, Verizon Center, 7:00 p.m.
September 29: Bruins vs. Washington Capitals, TD Garden, 7:00 p.m.
October 2 (Belfast, Northern Ireland): Bruins vs. Belfast Giants Select, Odyssey Arena, 7:00 p.m. local/ 2:00 p.m. ET
October 5 (Liberec, Czech Republic): Bruins vs. HC Liberec, Tipsport Arena, 7:00 p.m. local/ 1:00 p.m. ET
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season