|Weymouth’s Coyle a Shark||06.25.10 at 10:49 pm ET|
Charlie Coyle, a right wing from Weymouth, became the highest EJHL player to ever be drafted in the NHL when the San Jose Sharks chose him with the 28th overall pick of Friday’s NHL draft. The 6-foot-2, 202-pounder is set to play for Jack Parker at Boston University next year. He is the cousin of Tony Amonte.
In 42 games for the South Shore Kings of the EJHL this past season, Coyle scored 21 goals and chipped in 42 assists for 63 points.
- GIF RECAP: Bruins 2, Rangers 1: Doppelganger Hockey!
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers, 7:30 PM ET
- 3 Questions With... Blueshirt Banter's Kevin Power
- Fresh Links: The Wrong Garden Edition
- Game 3 Preview: Bruins vs. Rangers. MSG. No Seidenberg after all. Let's...
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Gameday
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins can't solve Brad Thiessen,...