|Report: Fehr to become head of NHLPA||08.25.10 at 7:18 pm ET|
Fehr had served the NHLPA as an advisor last year after leaving the MLBPA following 13 years as its director. The 62-year-old is known for once netting players $280 million due to owners’ collusion and for leading the players association during the baseball strike of 1994-95.
Though the report has not been confirmed by Fehr or the NHLPA, Mullen writes that other people in contention for the job have been notified that the search is done.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara