|Bruins sign Garnet Exelby, Lane MacDermid to one-year deals||07.11.12 at 4:54 pm ET|
The Bruins announced a couple of minor signings Wednesday, inking defenseman Garnet Exelby and forward Lane MacDermid to one-year, two-way deals.
Both players spent last season in the AHL. Exelby, 30, put up seven goals and 14 assists for 21 points and 177 penalty minutes in 75 games for Grand Rapids, the Red Wings’ AHL affiliate. He’s played 408 NHL games between the Thrashers and Maple Leafs.
MacDermid played five games for the B’s last season and spent the rest of the season in Providence. He had four goals and 12 assists with 121 penalty minutes in 69 AHL contests.
- Fresh Links: FOURtitude Edition
- Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 4 Preview: Be the hammer,...
- VIDEO: Extended Stanley Cup Final Game 3 Highlights, with Goucher and...
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Keep It Going
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Dat Pass
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.