|Turn up the volume: Chiarelli on H1N1||11.05.09 at 7:01 pm ET|
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli addressed the media prior to Thursday night’s game against Montreal announced the club's medical staff has confirmed a diagnosis of H1N1 for David Krejci.
Based on Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, Krejci will be isolated from the rest of the team until he is symptom and fever free for 24 hours.
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?
- Public Skate Second Period: Maple Leafs 1, Bruins 0
- Bruins vs. Leafs Complete Coverage