|Turn up the volume: Chiarelli on H1N1||11.05.09 at 7:01 pm ET|
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli addressed the media prior to Thursday night’s game against Montreal announced the club’s medical staff has confirmed a diagnosis of H1N1 for David Krejci.
Based on Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, Krejci will be isolated from the rest of the team until he is symptom and fever free for 24 hours.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara