|Sounds of the game: The Looch is back||01.08.10 at 2:05 am ET|
Milan Lucic couldn’t have picked a better time to return. The only problem was the good vibes last all of 28 seconds on Thursday night.
That’s because Marc Savard went down with a right knee injury and the injury count continued at TD Garden as the Bruins dropped a 5-2 decision to the Chicago Blackhawks.
The Bruins are now without Savard, pending the result of Friday’s MRI. They are without Patrice Bergeron for up to six weeks with a hand injury and they are without defenseman Andrew Ference for six weeks with a bad groin. Add on top of that an achy back for forward Byron Bitz and TD Garden has become TD M*A*S*H for the Bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5