|Bruins recall Jamie Tardif on emergency basis||02.01.13 at 9:54 am ET|
The Bruins recalled forward Jamie Tardif on an emergency basis Friday. He will be available to practice with the team on Friday and travel with the B’s to Toronto for Saturday’s game against the Maple Leafs.
In 39 games for Providence this season, Tardif leads the team with 21 goals, which is second in the AHL. He also has nine assists for a total of 30 points. The 28 year-old has never played an NHL game.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
|Bruins sign forwards Jamie Tardif and Josh Hennessy||07.05.11 at 6:01 pm ET|
Shortly after announcing their trade for defenseman Joe Corvo, the Bruins announced a couple of depth signings, as they inked forwards Jamie Tardif and Josh Hennessy to deals. Tardif’s pact is for two-years, while Hennessy comes in on a one-year contract.
Tardif, 26, was a fourth-round pick of the Flames back in 2003. He has never played in the NHL and spent the last five seasons playing for Grand Rapids, the AHL affiliate of the Red Wings.
Hennessy, a Brockton native and 2003 second-round pick of the Sharks (43rd overall), has one goal in 20 career NHL games.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara