|Bruins make three signings||03.25.12 at 1:16 pm ET|
The Bruins announced a pair of signings Sunday, inking forward Justin Florek and defenseman Zach Trotman to entry-level deals. Both players will report to Providence.
Florek was drafted by the Bruins in the fifth round of the 2010 draft and just finished his senior season at Northern Michigan University. He had 19 goals and 17 assists for 36 points this past year.
Trotman, a seventh-round pick of the B’s in 2010, had 11 goals and 10 assists for 21 points as a senior this past season at Lake Superior State University.
Lastly, Kirk Luedeke reported Saturday night that the B’s had signed Michigan State defenseman Torey Krug.
|Florek the latest forward to B’s||06.26.10 at 3:47 pm ET|
The Bruins continued their all-offense draft by selecting Justin Florek from Northern Michigan University with the 135th overall pick. In his sophomore campaign the 6-foot-3, 195-pound Michigan native totaled 35 points.
Florek spent his two years prior to Northern Michigan playing on the USA under-18 team, where he registered 27 points in 50 games. Like fourth-rounder Craig Cunningham, Florek was draft-eligable last year but went undrafted.
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?
- Public Skate Second Period: Maple Leafs 1, Bruins 0
- Bruins vs. Leafs Complete Coverage
- Public Skate: Bruins vs Maple Leafs, 7PM EST