|Savard to have MRI on right knee||01.07.10 at 10:27 pm ET|
Marc Savard will have an MRI on his right knee on Friday after leaving Thursday’s night’s loss to the Chicago Blackhawks at TD Garden.
“It’s a knee injury,” said Bruins coach Claude Julien in making the announcement after the game.”The severity of it, we’ll know more once we get the MRI done [Friday].”
Savard, the team’s top play-making center, left after his first shift, 28 seconds into the game, when he fell to the ice, holding his right knee. He had to be helped off the ice by teammates Marco Sturm and Mark Recchi.
He was helped to the dressing room and did not return.
- Bruin text messages: a Cup of Chowder exclusive
- 3 Questions with... MightyMikeD of Cheer the Anthem
- Fresh Links: FOURtitude Edition
- Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 4 Preview: Be the hammer,...
- VIDEO: Extended Stanley Cup Final Game 3 Highlights, with Goucher and...
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Keep It Going
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition