|Slumping Bruins: ‘We have to win sooner or later’||02.03.10 at 3:04 pm ET|
Three of the most prominent leaders on the Bruins are sounding the same theme ' wins are right around the corner.
The problem is the Bruins have to turn the corner first. On Wednesday, they got back to practice in Belmont and the business of pounding the pavement ' or ice ' and looking for the positive street signs ahead.
'We always can get going and find a way to motivate ourselves,” said Chara, who has been playing with a dislocated left pinkie finger that will likely need surgery in the offseason, according to ESPN. “We have to put this one behind us and there's a new day tomorrow. We just have to get ready for the next game and keep trying. We have to win sooner or later.' Read the rest of this entry »
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?
- Public Skate Second Period: Maple Leafs 1, Bruins 0
- Bruins vs. Leafs Complete Coverage