|Matt Bradley cuts into Bruins lead||12.18.10 at 8:37 pm ET|
The Bruins slowed down a bit in the second period, while Matt Bradley potted his third goal of the season. After two, the Bruins lead the Capitals, 3-1.
Tyler Seguin had perhaps the best scoring opportunity for the Bruins when he waited too long on a breakaway and had no room to stove it in glove-side on Capitals goaltender Michal Neuvirth.
After being outshot, 9-5, in the first period, the Capitals had the shots-on-goal advantage in the second, 10-8. Through two, the B’s have 19 shots the Washingon’s 15.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara