|Bruins recall Max Sauve, send Michael Hutchinson to Providence||03.07.12 at 8:05 pm ET|
The Bruins recalled forward Max Sauve from Providence on an emergency basis Wednesday and sent goaltender Michael Hutchinson to Providence.
Sauve, a second-round pick in the 2008 draft, has seven goals and 10 assists in 29 AHL games this season. He is expected to join the B’s for Thursday’s morning skate. The Bruins could be in need of a forward with Benoit Pouliot day-to-day after leaving Tuesday’s win over the Maple Leafs in the second period.
Hutchinson was recalled Saturday following the injury to Tuukka Rask in the team’s loss to the Islanders. Hutchinson did not play a game with the B’s in his stint with the team, and was no longer needed after the team signed veteran netminder Marty Turco.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers, Third Period. FINISH THEM.
- Bruins vs. Rangers Game 5 Preview: Please close this out
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep