|Bruins recall Max Sauve, send Michael Hutchinson to Providence||03.07.12 at 8:05 pm ET|
The Bruins recalled forward Max Sauve from Providence on an emergency basis Wednesday and sent goaltender Michael Hutchinson to Providence.
Sauve, a second-round pick in the 2008 draft, has seven goals and 10 assists in 29 AHL games this season. He is expected to join the B’s for Thursday’s morning skate. The Bruins could be in need of a forward with Benoit Pouliot day-to-day after leaving Tuesday’s win over the Maple Leafs in the second period.
Hutchinson was recalled Saturday following the injury to Tuukka Rask in the team’s loss to the Islanders. Hutchinson did not play a game with the B’s in his stint with the team, and was no longer needed after the team signed veteran netminder Marty Turco.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season