|Everything you need to know about the Bruins’ music change||02.12.11 at 4:10 pm ET|
Something has been different about the Garden the last week. Sure, there has been the fluctuation in energy from Wednesday nights’ thumping of the Canadiens and Friday’s no-show effort against the Red Wings, but that’s already been touched on.
The big difference can be seen before the puck is dropped, though come to think of it, it can’t be seen at all. People can hear the difference, and they’re asking questions.
What happened to “Whiskey In The Jar?”
Yes, the Bruins, who have skated out to Metallica’s cover of Thin Lizzy’s cover of the Dubliner’s interpretation of the Irish folk classic, no longer do so. The last two games, rather than Tim Thomas or Tuukka Rask leading the team out to the crunch of Metallica’s power chords, the B’s have skated out to Wiz Khalifa’s hip hop hit, “Black and Yellow.” Read the rest of this entry »
- Tuesday Morning Skate: 71 million new things to talk about
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1