|Everything you need to know about the Bruins’ music change||02.12.11 at 4:10 pm ET|
Something has been different about the Garden the last week. Sure, there has been the fluctuation in energy from Wednesday nights’ thumping of the Canadiens and Friday’s no-show effort against the Red Wings, but that’s already been touched on.
The big difference can be seen before the puck is dropped, though come to think of it, it can’t be seen at all. People can hear the difference, and they’re asking questions.
What happened to “Whiskey In The Jar?”
Yes, the Bruins, who have skated out to Metallica’s cover of Thin Lizzy’s cover of the Dubliner’s interpretation of the Irish folk classic, no longer do so. The last two games, rather than Tim Thomas or Tuukka Rask leading the team out to the crunch of Metallica’s power chords, the B’s have skated out to Wiz Khalifa’s hip hop hit, “Black and Yellow.” Read the rest of this entry »
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara