|Poll: Who wins Bruins-Lightning Game 7?||05.27.11 at 8:37 am ET|
The Bruins will play their second Game 7 of the 2011 playoffs (after beating the Canadiens in the opening round) when they host the Lightning on Friday night. How do you see the game playing out?
- Bruins win close game in regulation (49%, 131 Votes)
- Bruins rout Lightning (16%, 43 Votes)
- Lightning win close game in regulation (14%, 36 Votes)
- Bruins win in overtime (10%, 27 Votes)
- Lightning rout Bruins (6%, 15 Votes)
- Lightning win in overtime (3%, 7 Votes)
- I'm from Tampa; is there a hockey game tonight? (2%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 266
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5