|Poll: Who wins Bruins-Lightning Game 7?||05.27.11 at 8:37 am ET|
The Bruins will play their second Game 7 of the 2011 playoffs (after beating the Canadiens in the opening round) when they host the Lightning on Friday night. How do you see the game playing out?
- Bruins win close game in regulation (49%, 131 Votes)
- Bruins rout Lightning (16%, 43 Votes)
- Lightning win close game in regulation (14%, 36 Votes)
- Bruins win in overtime (10%, 27 Votes)
- Lightning rout Bruins (6%, 15 Votes)
- Lightning win in overtime (3%, 7 Votes)
- I'm from Tampa; is there a hockey game tonight? (2%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 266
- Grand Theft Czechoslovakia. Bruins win 3-2
- Loui Eriksson concussed; Chris Kelly, Shawn Thornton will not travel on...
- Video: Don Cherry talks about the Thornton and Orpik incident
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 1, Penguins 2
- Orpik hit on Eriksson and the Thornton hit on Orpik: Both are terrible
- Public Skate Second Period: Bruins 1, Penguins 2