|Poll: Who wins Bruins-Lightning Game 7?||05.27.11 at 8:37 am ET|
The Bruins will play their second Game 7 of the 2011 playoffs (after beating the Canadiens in the opening round) when they host the Lightning on Friday night. How do you see the game playing out?
- Bruins win close game in regulation (49%, 131 Votes)
- Bruins rout Lightning (16%, 43 Votes)
- Lightning win close game in regulation (14%, 36 Votes)
- Bruins win in overtime (10%, 27 Votes)
- Lightning rout Bruins (6%, 15 Votes)
- Lightning win in overtime (3%, 7 Votes)
- I'm from Tampa; is there a hockey game tonight? (2%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 266
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season