|Poll: Who wins Bruins-Lightning Game 7?||05.27.11 at 8:37 am ET|
The Bruins will play their second Game 7 of the 2011 playoffs (after beating the Canadiens in the opening round) when they host the Lightning on Friday night. How do you see the game playing out?
- Bruins win close game in regulation (49.0%, 131 Votes)
- Bruins rout Lightning (16.0%, 43 Votes)
- Lightning win close game in regulation (14.0%, 36 Votes)
- Bruins win in overtime (10.0%, 27 Votes)
- Lightning rout Bruins (6.0%, 15 Votes)
- Lightning win in overtime (3.0%, 7 Votes)
- I'm from Tampa; is there a hockey game tonight? (3.0%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 266
- Thursday Morning Skate: Memorial Cup Field Set
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins complete collapse, shut out by...
- Relax, We Got This.
- P-Bruins Game 7 Preview: Well, here we are.
- OTBH: Most Dangerous Lead in Hockey
- Just how bad WAS the Bartkowski and Seidenberg trade with Florida?
- Fresh Links: Yippee Paille Edition