|Former Bruin Stan Jonathan charged in hunting death||11.14.12 at 8:26 pm ET|
Former Bruins forward Stan Jonathan has been charged with criminal negligence causing death in a hunting death.
Jonathan, 57, was deer hunting when he shot and killed Peter Kosid, who was wearing camouflage. According to a CBC report, Jonathan went over after firing the shot and the police were called after Kosid’s body was found.
In his NHL career, Jonathan had 91 goals and 110 assists for 201 points in 411 games. He played parts of eight seasons for the B’s.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season