|Former Bruin Stan Jonathan charged in hunting death||11.14.12 at 8:26 pm ET|
Former Bruins forward Stan Jonathan has been charged with criminal negligence causing death in a hunting death.
Jonathan, 57, was deer hunting when he shot and killed Peter Kosid, who was wearing camouflage. According to a CBC report, Jonathan went over after firing the shot and the police were called after Kosid’s body was found.
In his NHL career, Jonathan had 91 goals and 110 assists for 201 points in 411 games. He played parts of eight seasons for the B’s.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara