|Bruins take Peter Cehlarik in third, Ryan Fitzgerald in fourth||06.30.13 at 8:42 pm ET|
The Bruins drafted Slovakian left wing Peter Cehlarik with their third round pick. Cehlarik played last season in Sweden, playing junior hockey for Lulea.
Cehlarik was nearly a point-a-game player for Lulea Jr., producing 17 goals and 20 assists for 37 points last season in 38 games.
The B’s used their fourth-round pick on center Ryan Fitzgerald, who is the son of former Bruin Tom Fitzgerald and the nephew of Bruins’ assistant director of scouting Scott Fitzgerald. The North Reading native is committed to play his college hockey at Boston College after playing at Malden Catholic.
In the fifth round, the B’s added another local player in defenseman Wiley Sherman. The 6-foot-6 Connecticut native is committed to play at Harvard.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season